Unibook 4.0.1 available

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 22:51:28 CDT

    I've updated Unibook to version 4.0.1

    The latest version reads more property files and can display some of the
    new 4.0.1 properties.
    There are new ways to combine properties.

    As before, you can cut&paste either the character code or the character
    name of a selected character to the clipboard. Also, as before, you can
    follow cross references by clicking on them.

    http://www.unicode.org/unibook/

    A./

    PS: For my fellow 10646 editors, note that this is the version of the
    program used to prepare FPDAM1 and PDAM2.