Re: Unibook 4.0.1 available

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 07:52:32 CDT

    Scríobh Asmus Freytag:

    > I'm glad you like it. I've been told previously by experienced Mac users
    > that it runs fine with Virtual PC on the Mac.

    Nothing runs fine with Virtual PC on the Mac, except things which run
    fine with Virtual PC on the Mac (meaning it's too memory greedy to run
    normal, essential Mac thingies at the same time). Is it really so hard
    to make multi-platform, open-office-type utilities?
    mg

    --
    Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
    27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an