Re: Public Review Issues Update

From: Theo Veenker (Theo.Veenker@let.uu.nl)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 01:04:55 CST

    Rick McGowan wrote:

    > If you have comments for official UTC consideration, please post them by
    > submitting your comments through our feedback & reporting page:
    >
    > http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

    Hi Rick,

    Please tell us, why does one never get feedback on submitted comments regarding
    Public Review Issues? The UTC is seeking public feedback, but apparently it's not
    considered necessary to give responders feedback on their comments. There isn't
    even an accessible list of reported 'problems' or comments (besides the errata
    list). Why should I even bother responding if I'm not sure it isn't all in vain?

    Best regards,
    Theo