proposals I wrote (and also, didn't write)

From: E. Keown (k_isoetc@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 16:41:39 CST

          Elaine Keown
          in beautiful Vancouver, B.C.

    Hi,

    I wrote 3 Hebrew diacritics proposals between
    May-July.

    One of them was incorrectly entered in the WG2 online
    listing. It needs the title below, which includes the
    word 'Samaritan.' The WG2 listing completely
    misidentifies the proposal---the title listed has NO
    relationship to my actual title.

    I am still waiting on the font for these, but I think
    part of it might be finished soon.

    1.
    Proposal to add Samaritan Pointing to the UCS
    http://www.lashonkodesh.org/samarpro.pdf
    WG2 number: N2748
    2.
    Proposal to add Palestinian Pointing to ISO/IEC 10646
    http://www.lashonkodesh.org/palpro.pdf
    3.
    Proposal to add Babylonian Pointing to ISO/IEC 10646
    http://www.lashonkodesh.org/bavelpro.pdf

    When these items are added, plus a couple more, then
    we will all be done with diacritics for *Hebrew* in
    Unicode. There are more punctuation symbols, more
    number symbols, more abbreviation symbols.....

    ---Elaine

    Other Items Supporting the Pointing Proposals Above:

    Letter Requesting ‘Hebrew Extended’ Block (7/2004)
    http://www.lashonkodesh.org/roadm08.pdf

    The Aramaic and Hebrew Character Sets (June 2004)
    http://www.lashonkodesh.org/hprelist.doc
    NOTE: this is an outdated list....