Re: proposals I wrote (and also, didn't write)

From: E. Keown (k_isoetc@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 21:11:22 CST

            Elaine in Vancouver

    Dear Mark:

    Thanks, I guess.

    > This is the one I'm going to comment on, since it's
    > the one I know best.
    > I know that Michael Everson and I are working on a
    > Samaritan proposal,

    It appears to me that my proposal came first, no? By
    some months...I have some material from Abraham Tal, a
    well-known figure in Israel.

    So what's the significance of what you're saying,
    politically?

    My work is based on scholarly info, and looks at the
    marks as pointing---one of several sets of pointing
    which will ultimately all need to be collated in.

    I didn't comment at all on the upper- or lower- case
    issue because it wasn't clear at all to me how they
    should be handled. And still isn't.

    Elaine