New Balinese support document available.

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 09:54:23 CST

    Balinese government support for encoding the Balinese script
    http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/N2916.pdf

    This cover page gives the translation of the letter, written in
    Indonesian. When I get back from China I will scan the letter in and
    repost the document.

    The Balinese are very much hoping that the approval process for their
    script will begin as soon as possible.