Re: Unicode code points of Tamil Grantham conjunct SRI

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 18:58:54 CST

There are multiple interpretation in usage for the special character sRi
Tamil: Religious pages
Hindi: Government pages
Singhala: government announcement
Tamil: reputable meaning and ugly meaning (r/R difference) are all listed
here.
http://www.geocities.com/avarangal/SriUnicode/sri-matters.html
Current Unicode definition only point to one of many, the ugly and for those
who beleive in numerology (sounds funny and uninteligent!!) the Unicode
solution is wrong.

Sri has multiple interpretations in usage.
Dear N ganesan might repeatedly write about his convictions on this, but
please always remember that there are plenty and plenty of usage samples for
multiple interpretations and I'll not write about this here repetedly.

Remember the multiple use of sRi, usage samples and the need to satisfy all
the time.

Sinnathurai sRivas