XML attribute normalization and Unicode in C language

From: Mike Hao (mike_jjhao@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 23:41:29 CDT

    Hi All,

    I am not sure if this is the right group to post my
    question. Hope I can get some help or hint from you.

    I am working on a project, which need to normalize XML
    attribute values using C programming language. I need
    to support UTF-8 and UTF-16 encodings. Currently I can
    not think of a good solution to it. Does anyone have
    such a experience to share with me? Or could you tell
    me what's the right way to do it?

    Thanks a lot.

    Mike

    Discover Yahoo!