Re: Old Hebrew, extra Uniscribe work (Re: Arabic encoding model (alas, static!))

From: Chris Jacobs (chris.jacobs@freeler.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 06:04:09 CDT

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Rajeev J Sebastian" <rajeev_jsv@dinamis.com>
    To: <unicode@unicode.org>
    Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 8:26 AM
    Subject: Re: Old Hebrew, extra Uniscribe work (Re: Arabic encoding model
    (alas, static!))

    > On Thursday 07 July 2005 7:56 pm, Sarasvati wrote:
    > > Subject: Phoenician
    > >
    > > Please do not discussion Phoenician on this list. Please go to the
    > > archives and look up previous discussions.
    > > Please do not discussion Phoenician on this list. Please go to the
    > > archives and look up previous discussions.
    > >
    > > Regards
    > > -- Sarasvati
    > The archives are password protected. How come ?
    > Whats the username/password which I can use to access them ?

    {quote}
    The Unicode Mail List Archive contains a record of the emails exchanged back
    to October, 1994. It can either be accessed chronologically by month or
    searched. For detailed information on the organization of the archives and
    how to search them, see the bottom of this page.

    To access or search these archives, you must authenticate yourself with a
    user name and password. (This is a measure to discourage trolling of the
    archives by spammers.) Guest access may be obtained by entering the user
    name "unicode-ml" with the password "unicode".
    {/quote}

    http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/