August UTC dates and location have changed

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 10:39:33 CDT

    The following was announced on June 30, after our disk troubles, and seems
    not have actually made it out to the list. I couldn't find it in the
    archives, so I am re-sending in case there are people on the Unicode list
    who are interested in the UTC schedule.

            Rick

    Due to very unexpected circumstances, the dates of the August meeting of
    the UTC are being changed to August 9-12 (Tuesday through Friday), and the
    location is also being moved. This notification is being sent in case there
    are subscribers on the Unicode list who follow the UTC calendar. Dates of
    future meetings are always posted on the calendar page:
            http://www.unicode.org/timesens/calendar.html