CLDR doesn't jive with LDML spec for currencies

From: Travis Griggs (tgriggs@key.net)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 18:36:32 CST

    LDML says that for a symbol to have choices, you use a choice=true
    attribute. The root.xml entry for INR <symbol> has what is obviously
    meant as a choice as its symbol, but it does not set this attribute.

    Is this list even the right place to make CLDR/LDML questions/comments?

    --
    Travis Griggs
    Objologist