RE: Need help in interpreting symbol 225e (measured by)

From: Keutgen, Walter (walter.keutgen@be.unisys.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 07:21:23 CST

    Hans,

    STIX quotes 'measeq' as SGML name of U+225e (http://www.ams.org/STIX/stixfullr/stixfull-0c.html) and as AMS/TeX name (http://www.ams.org/STIX/bnb/stix-tbl.asc-99jul03) of it. Excuse me for the fuzzy term 'programming language'.

    Perhaps the CJK radical composition operators give an example how to generate such composites. Perhaps the Unicode consortium could think about extending their usage.

    Best regards

    Walter