CNS 11643-1992 plane 15

From: Werner LEMBERG (wl@gnu.org)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2006 - 03:42:03 CDT

    Unicoders,

    what the heck is CNS 11643-1992 plane 15? According to the docs I
    have, CNS 11643 from 1992 only has planes 1-7 -- the official site,
    www.cns11643.gov.tw, says the same, as far as I can see.

    It seems this plane 15 is something `unofficial' or not widely
    published (a google search only hits various mapping tables which have
    been derived from the Unihan database, I believe).

    Please add some explanations to the Unihan database!

        Werner