Re: [indic] Re: provisional named sequences

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 01:00:02 CDT

    Thanks N.Ganesan for your reminding to Paul,
    Burmese,It is only and one unique circle shaped handwriting.

    they didn't put in uniscribe level.
    let me know status of burmese shaping engine (Paul said that "Of all of the
    script in the world that I have done shaping engine support there are none
    that I would consider to be "extreme"." Burmese is extreme case? isn't it?
    Have you change new encoding model for burmese?

    And we implemented some fonts sample in
    http://www.myanmarnlp.net.mm/opentype. Have you tried in your shaping
    modules?

    Rgds