Re: Graphics for unicode scripts

From: Gilbert Sneed (gollum999@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 04:37:26 CST

    Dear Sirs,

    I do not know how it complies with the copyright laws, but I think there is
    a mean to get back illustrations and texts from a .pdf. The program to use
    is KWord from the KOffice Office suit package.
    This package is a Linux KDE dependant package. In version 1.6.1 (latest
    available version) it can open .pdf for input. In such a case, it can read
    all informations and you can then use them as if you had created them,
    either graphics (I think it is in .gif format) or text elements.

    Best regards,

    Gilbert Sneed