Re: Proposing UTF-21/24

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 13:26:24 CST

    One needs to look at the actually contents of the SMP. While it is of course
    theoretically possible that, say, Shavian sees a huge surge in interest,
    with the US government doing "everything it takes" to get all English text
    to be written in that script because "failure is not an option", the changes
    of that being successful are, let's say, extremely unlikely.

    Mark

    --
    Mark