Re: OT: programming question

From: Oliver Block (lists@block-online.eu)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 17:44:55 CST

    Hello,

    > The real answer to your question is going to depend on what properties
    > or values you're interested in. Different data structures and approaches
    > are applicable to different parts of the data.

    I've started to read (some chapters of) the Unicode standard last year. I was
    just curious what is an appropriate way to implement extensive amount of data
    like character properties.
    In fact the data that need to be stored for timezones is quite extensive, too.
    - That's the reason why I asked.

    I'll take a look at the ICU tree. I just had a glimpse of it today.

    Regards,

    Oliver