Re: writing Chinese dialects

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 23:35:09 CST

    I would love to see them, too, and will gladly add them to Unicode's
    database of known unencoded ideographs (provided we get reasonable
    pointers to documentation as well).

    Unfortunately, the ship has sailed on Extension D. Actual proposals
    to encode these will have to wait for Extension E.

    On Jan 26, 2007, at 10:04 PM, vunzndi@vfemail.net wrote:

    > I would also be interested to know what the 152 characters are, if
    > that is OK with everyone else.
    >
    > John Knightley
    >
    > Quoting "Arne G\"otje (¸ßÊ¢ƒï)" <arne@linux.org.tw>:
    >
    >> On Friday 26 January 2007 19:24, Andrew West wrote:
    >>> On 26/01/07, "Arne G

    > This message sent through Virus Free Email
    > http://www.vfemail.net

    ========
    John H. Jenkins
    jenkins@apple.com