Re: Uppercase ß is coming? (U+1E9E)

From: John Hudson (
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 14:23:21 CDT

    Michael Everson wrote:

    > See for some more.

    There are some nice, even inspired examples here. This is particularly impressive given
    the complexity of the design:

    I do find that the forms with the strong diagonal at the top right, e.g.

    often looks like a ligature involving yogh.

    Interestingly, the sans serif examples seem more apt to look like lowercase forms than the
    serif specimens.

    John Hudson

    Tiro Typeworks
    Gulf Islands, BC
    We say our understanding measures how things are,
    and likewise our perception, since that is how we
    find our way around, but in fact these do not measure.
    They are measured.   -- Aristotle, Metaphysics