Re: Devanagari composing help needed

From: Cibu C J (cibucj@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 01:28:15 CDT

    The codepoint sequence you have deduced is incorrect at one position. The
    correct one is:
    अन्तरराष्ट्रीय
    (U+0937 U+094D U+091F U+094D U+0930 U+0940 for the highlighted ligature.

    Cibu

    --
    What I read: http://www.google.com/reader/shared/06681648019495241941
    Get Malayalam: http://varamozhi.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Contents/Beginner