Re: Unicode Transliteration Guidelines released

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 14:55:07 CST

    The CLDR committee is responsible for the document. The very first line in
    the document is "*This document describes guidelines for the creation and
    use of CLDR transliterations. Please file any feedback at Locale
    Bugs<http://www.unicode.org/cldr/bugs/locale-bugs>
    ."*

    I don't see any feedback from you there.

    You can also discuss the document on the cldr-users email list, but the
    committee does not track that list -- the appropriate place to file feedback
    is the *Locale Bugs <http://www.unicode.org/cldr/bugs/locale-bugs>.

    Mark
    *

    --