Church Slavonic

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 02:46:21 CST

    Greetings,

    a colleague of mine asked me a few questions about church Slavonic and in
    particular to convert data he has into a dictionary. Of course, I want to
    ensure it is using proper Unicode.

    So basically my question is: how well does Unicode support church Slavonic
    right now? Which code ranges do I need to look at?

    Thanks for any pointers,

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
    remembering how to fly...