A font question

From: Peter Zilahy Ingerman, PhD (pzi@ingerman.org)
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 13:12:26 CDT

    Magda Danish was kind enough to suggest that perhaps this list could
    answer a question.

    I am looking for a single TTF font that includes all of the glyphs in
    the UNICODE 5.0 (perhaps 5.1?) book.

    I have found the Doulos SIL font, but it appears to be missing, for
    example, the Ethiopic characters, among several others.

    I am dealing with a rather peculiar application whose implementation
    would be much simplified if such a single font were available.

    Suggestions, pointers, references and the like will be most welcome!

    Peter