Re: Glottal stop languages

From: André Szabolcs Szelp (a.sz.szelp@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 02:40:15 CDT

    Hello,

    While "usual" letters (q, etc.) do arguably have nothing to do with
    your research, Karl's proposal of adding the period-designated
    glottals does seem to make sense, as it's a related convention as in
    using punctuation mark(s) for glottals.

    Anyway, it's your research and has to fulfill _your_ purposes.

    /Sz