Enquiry for Unicode 5.2

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 05:06:33 CDT

    Hi Rick McGowan & Unicode List

    Would you mind to clarify about Unicode 5.2. I'm from Myanmar (formely
    Burma). I'm one of member in Working Groups of Myanmar Unicode And NLP.
    Please check here my photos and post* **
    http://www.myanmarnlp.net.mm/aboutus.htm*>

    I'm doubted that I saw some expression about Unicode 5.2 Standards for
    Myanmar Font Development by Michael Everson and Htoo Myint Naung. Are they
    Unicode Consoritum Member? Right In my.wikipedia.org User Talk, They stated
    Unicode 5.2. Here is rationle for their
    statement<
    http://my.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:%E1%80%97%E1%80%9F%E1%80%AD%E1%80%AF%E1%80%85%E1%80%AC%E1%80%99%E1%80%BB%E1%80%80%E1%80%BA%E1%80%94%E1%80%BE%E1%80%AC>.

      Anawrahta (being developed) Unicode 5.2 AAT,OT,Graphite
    Windows,Mac,Linux,AdobeCS2,3?

    1) Is it UTC internal discussion decision?
    2) What will be change Myanmar Unicode specification in Unicode 5.2?
    3) Are there any beta page for that upcoming standards?
    4) How should we do for next Unicode 5.2 standards?
    5) Shall we stop our localization development in Unicode 5.1?
    6)

    **

    --
    In Burmese; Ngwe mean 1) Silver 2) Money 3) Second Awards; Tun mean 1) Light
    2) be prominent.