Re: Looking for code ranges on specific languages.

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@icu-project.org)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 15:20:57 CDT

    Unicode locales have exemplar characters for each locale. You can read more
    about it in UTS#35, and find the machine-readable data in the CLDR project.
    For a chart view of some of the data arranged by script and language, take a
    look at
    http://www.unicode.org/cldr/data/charts/by_type/misc.exemplarCharacters.html(for
    Latin a wide screen helps ;-)

    Mark