RE: Some forms of Pashto letters are missing

From: N.R.Liwal (liwal@liwal.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 04:41:27 CDT

    Dear Mr. Zabeeh Khan,

    I see in the subject of your emial to unicode list Pashto letters missing,
    since long time we have been using Unicode and we did not find any missing
    Pashto letters, I would very much appreciate if send us the information
    regarding the missing letters if there are any?

    Regards.

    N.R.Liwal
    Kabul
    Mobile: 0093-7982LIWAL