Re: Differences between Unicode and ISO 10646 regarding canonical equivalence and deprecation

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 04:38:09 CDT

    > except an informative note that these characters may need some
    attention in environments using Unicode.
    This is a bit peculiar. I can't think of a significant implementation of
    10646 that doesn't implement it via Unicode (or at least attempt it), so
    saying this is like having a biology manual with "an informative note that X
    may need some attention in environments where life is carbon-based."

    Mark