RE: Pixel Rendering in Unicode characters

From: Debbie Garside (debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 09:49:02 CDT

    Hi Marion

    Thanks for this. Yes I know about leading and kerning etc. but what I
    really want to know is what programming is used within fonts to start and
    stop printing within a glyph and is it a specific piece of code that could
    be used within another application to say when you hit 'y' carry out 'x'
    procedure.

    Best

    Debbie