Re: Mongolian script samples

From: Tom (
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 14:00:34 CDT

    Mac OS X ships with five (technically four, as one is just a different
    weight) fonts capable of rendering Mongolian text: STFangsong; STHeiti
    (Light and Regular); STKaiti; and STSong.

    Although they come with the system, I would assume there are
    restrictions regarding their distribution, since the copyright is
    accredited to a Chinese font foundry by the name of Changzhou SinoType
    Technology Co., Ltd.

    I hope this helps.

    An Apple a day keeps Microsoft away

    Second Lt. Applemeister of the 68k Macintosh Liberation Army