RE: Mongolian script samples

From: Richard Ishida (ishida@w3.org)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 07:13:37 CDT

    I just did some testing in case, for some reason, there was something in Uniscribe that affects this, but it didn't appear to be the case.

    You are using beta2, right?

    I see Mongolian as expected using the standard writing-mode: tb-lr. (And I see Chinese and Japanese as expected using tb-rl.) See the early drafts of my tests with screen grabs for the reference graphics at
    http://rishida.net/misc/vertical-text/test-vertical-text-1

    and

    http://rishida.net/misc/vertical-text/test-vertical-text-1

    You are putting the CSS on a block element, right ?

    RI

    Richard Ishida
    Internationalization Lead
    W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)