Re: New Public Review Issue #129: Code Point Labels: Suggested Wording Details

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 11:19:41 CDT

    Hello again,

    It's been brought to my attention that I forgot to fill in the date in
    yesterday's announcement. The date should be October 27, 2008. Sorry for
    the omission!

            Rick

    --------

    129 Code Point Labels: Suggested Wording Details

    The UTC is seeking input on the proposed text to formally define Unicode
    Code Point Labels. Code Point Labels would include unique strings such as
    "<reserved-1FF0>" for code points which have no assigned Unicode character
    and thus no formal Unicode character name. Details are in the background
    document: http://www.unicode.org/review/pr129.html