Re: Character list for European and Canadian use in the revised keyboard standard ISO/IEC 9995-3, supplementing MES-1

From: Benjamin M Scarborough (benjamin.scarborough@student.utdallas.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2008 - 18:10:11 CDT

  • Next message: Karl Pentzlin: "Capital schwa vs. reversed E (Re: Character list for European and Canadian use in the revised keyboard standard ISO/IEC 9995-3, supplementing MES-1)"

    Karl Pentzlin wrote:
    > The revision of ISO/IEC 9995-3 is done for this time. The result
    > will be distributed for CD ballot.
    > Extensive information about this revision can be found at:
    > http://www.europatastatur.de/info1-9995-3.pdf

    If I may ask, why does this include U+018E LATIN CAPITAL LETTER
    REVERSED E without its lowercase counterpart, U+01DD LATIN SMALL LETTER
    TURNED E?

    --Ben Scarborough