Re: Need for Chinese language help

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2008 - 15:33:57 CST

Asmus,

For your benefit and (and that of everyone else on the list)... Please see:

http://www.unicode.org/policies/mail_policy.html#Disclaimer

This policy has been posted for many years. In lots of corporate e-mail
systems it's difficult or impossible for end users to remove all the
confidentiality disclaimers from their mail, regardless of actual
content. It's usually controlled by corporate IT departments.

It's also good for people who subscribe to this list to once in a while
to review the policies pages.

    Rick