Re: Ossetian letter missing in Unicode?

From: Aiet Kolkhi (aietkolkhi@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 17:04:50 CST

    It is interesting subject.

    To the best of my knowledge, Ossetian language at present mainly uses
    Cyrillic alphabet, though some texts are in written in Mkhedruli, as
    shown on the example provided by Werner Lemberg (and some even have
    used Latin, I think).

    Werner, do you happen to know if there are any additional characters
    needed for Ossetian?

    -
    Aiet