Re: Old Hungarian at SC2/WG2

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 07:25:07 CST

    I can live with that, Karl, as long as it is made crystal clear to all
    of the Hungarians that is not the Irish but you for Germany and others
    who intend to push this or any other issue to a decision at the Dublin
    meeting next month. I'd like to know how that is to be made clear to
    them, but make no comment either way on the contents of any of the three
    conflicting proposals because I do not understand them (my one and
    abiding concern is that Ireland, my country, not again be made
    focus/venue for controversies sensitive in other parts of the world).
    mg

    Scríobh Karl Pentzlin:
    > Am Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 um 23:11 schrieb Joó Ádám:
    >
    > JÁ> ... and I can only hope that WG2 has the wisdom
    > JÁ> and goodwill not to further set back the encoding of Old Hungarian,
    > JÁ> already pending for more than 10 years now, just because the presence
    > JÁ> of multiple ... proposals.
    >
    > This position is strongly supported by the German comments to PDAM7...

    Scríobh Asmus Freytag:

    --
    Marion Gunn * eGteo (Estab.1991)
    27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an