Which Character sets to support for kazakh cyrillic alphabet ?

From: Ankur Mathur (mathur.ankur@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 10:28:01 CDT

    Hi All,

    I need to implement support for Kazakh cyrillic alphabet.
    As per wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakh_alphabet ), there are
    two standard 8 bit character sets for this alphabet:

       - CT PK 920-91 for DOS (a modification of code
    page<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_page>866)
       - CT PK 1048—2002 for Windows (a modification of code page 1251)

    Now I couldn't find any more detail online about these two character sets.
    Please help me know, which all char sets should I support for this alphabet.
    And if the above char sets are the standard ones, where can I find their
    mapping tables (with unicode code points) ?

    Thanks in advance
    Ankur Mathur