Re : unicode Digest V10 #102

From: Azzedine Ait Khelifa (aaitkhelifa@yahoo.fr)
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 15:46:17 CDT

    Hello all,

    Many Thanks for all your answers.

    Forcing font is not a good solution.

    How can we (~ 25 000 000 -30 000 000 peoples) use Tifinaghes on Facebook, Twitter, webmail, blog services ??????

    Can we say "it's a bug of IE, Chrome ..." ? In this case Can we hope, microsoft, google etc will correct this bug in next version ?

    Or it's definitively NOT ?

    Best regards,

    AAK

    unicode Digest    Mon, 25 May 2009    Volume: 10  Issue: 102

    In This Issue:
            Re: Pb with Unicode Tifinagh with Internet Explorer
            Assessment of proposals (derives from Re: Klingon anti-virus