Re: U+3004 JAPANESE INDUSTRIAL STANDARD SYMBOL

From: James Cloos (cloos@jhcloos.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 03:44:58 CDT

    Asmus> adding the VS to the mix changes less than you might think.

    It wasn't my proposal, just my reading of the suggestion made on the
    list in reply to the original post.

    I was just curious which of our interpretations matched what that author
    actually meant. (As you might guess, I've not search through the archives
    to remind myself who wrote it; I jsut remembered reading it and concluding
    that the suggestion was to use VS1....)

    -JimC

    --
    James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6