Re: Japanese font that includes Italics

From: Christine Snow (christine.k.snow@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 18:31:08 CDT

    Kida,

    I can't thank you enough for your email!! You know exactly what I'm talking
    about, thank you!

    Yes, these are for formal technical documents, corporate marketing documents
    for medical device companies, publishing documents, etc.

    I greatly appreciate the links to the sites you've given. They sound like
    what I need to give the client some options and get us to a final
    resolution.

    Thank you again, Kida!
    Christine