Re: Why are the double-part Indic vowel signs decomposable

From: Ed Trager (ed.trager@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 2009 - 12:57:50 CDT

    Hi, Shriramana,

    What about the case of preparing a primary school reader or text book
    where one wants to be able to show how the decomposed parts are fit
    together to write words on paper? For example, what if I want an
    illustration using the following string:

    U0BCA U002B U0B95 U002B U0BBE U003D U003E U0B95 U0BCA

    With this line of reasoning, one would want to be able to decompose
    multi-part vowel signs for all Indic and Indic-derived scripts bearing
    such orthographies.

    - Ed