Re: Superscript comma

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 2009 - 20:28:56 CST

    The correct way to represent superscripted text is with a higher-level protocol. The existing superscript characters are present either because of their use in transcription systems or for round-trip compatibility with earlier standards. It is very unlikely that a superscript comma will ever be added to the standard.

    There's a FAQ on superscripts on the Unicode Web site, but the page seems to be down at the moment.

    On Nov 16, 2009, at 6:22 PM, Daniel Bonniot wrote:

    > Did I miss a correct way to represent this text? Or is there a chance
    > superscript comma could be added to a future version?

    =====
    John H. Jenkins
    jenkins@apple.com