RE: CSUR Tonal

From: Doug Ewell (doug@ewellic.org)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2010 - 17:20:55 CDT

    Kent Karlsson <kent dot karlsson14 at telia dot com> wrote:

    > I see absolutely no point in reencoding the digits 0-9 even though
    > 9 is (strangely) used to denote the value that is usually denoted 10.
    > That is just a (very strange) usage, not different characters from
    > the ordinary 0-9.

    I suggested encoding all of them because U+0030 through U+0039 have the
    Nd nature. Remember, this is just for the ConScript registry, not for
    "real" Unicode, so it's more of an exercise than anything.

    --
    Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
    RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ is dot gd slash 2kf0s ­