Re: idn查询.net

From: JP Blankert (thuis & PC based) (jpblankert@zonnet.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 19:35:39 CST

    Wow....so they looked at all combinations, but just forbade those that
    would mean spoofing but allowed others? Lots of prep work. I wanted to
    surprise Wallstreet guys (who think they are far smarter than we and
    unfortunately earn more indeed) by having wallstreet.com registrated
    with a Cyrillic a if I remember correctly, but that was refused.......I
    would like to have them surprised with a placeholder saying something like:

    'You think you know all about domain names, he? Better hire a pro - a
    unicoder for example'

    with email address. But that spoofing did not work out.

    Never minding, I just started on the websites of 'television.rf' (all
    cyrillic) and 'train.rf' (all cyrillic) and feel special I am allowed to
    'work' on those kind of terrific names. Looking for the motivation
    spiral: indexing -> putting more work into it -> higher indexing ->
    wanting reaching page 1 in google and yandex.ru -> really page 1 ->
    start on conversion into business hoping to find out there is no catch
    in the business in the end after all.

    Cheers,

    Philippe