Re: Ruby below?

From: QSJN 4 UKR (qsjn4ukr@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2011 - 07:34:29 CST

    >me, Feb 2 2011:

    >There is a simple text assembly concept: using codes of characters that
    generate the appropriate glyphs and accommodates them in the stack,
    and codes for arrangement,
    which are the commands to select two characters from the stack, combine their
    (Top to bottom or left to right) with a certain alignment (baseline
    can pass first or second character, between two characters or on
    geometric center of the association) and place the result back in the stack.
    After processing the paragraph we will have in stack one or more separate
    characters or pre-composed clusters that finally are placed into the lines
    usual order (left to right or right to left).
    For example text x <sup> 2 </ sup> encode as "x, zero, 2, above, to the right"
    (Where "zero" - empty symbol that specifies the alignment), and X with Two
    over it - even easier - "x, 2, above.
    In this way you can encode reciprocal arrangement of characters of any
    complex written language (eg, Egyptian), emplacement
    over / subscript characters covering the n-characters sequence, multi-line
    mathematical formulas (except matrices), even some musical texts
    and, of course, Ruby - above, below or even in four lines.
    I'm surprised that no Unicode or W3C does not offer anything like this, rather
    keeping to offer many ways - something for
    mathematicians, something only for Koreans (here I mean the
    transformation of the sequence of Hangul letters in syllables),
    something only for the Japanese (here I allude to the Ruby), etc.

    I'm trying to ask why there is no way to unify the multiple-line text
    encoding: HTMLRuby, MathML, Unicode
    InterlinearAnnotationAnchor-Separator-Terminator, something more,
    something new. Would it end someday?