Re: [unicode] RE: Characters

From: mpsuzuki@hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Date: Fri Feb 11 2011 - 12:21:42 CST

    I'm afraid that some subscribers of this list may have
    concerns about your insist of the patent related with
    the frequency of the characters:
      http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/y2011-m01/0052.html

    If there is a non-intuitive results from the investigation
    about the frequency of the character usages, it would be
    an intellectual property?

    Regards,
    mpsuzuki