RE: Tamil

From: Jonathan Rosenne (jr@qsm.co.il)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2011 - 14:29:50 CST

    Furthermore, while these bits could have been saved in transmission or in storage, variable bit length characters are quite inconvenient for processing.

    With the current costs of transmission and storage it is not always worthwhile to compress text, as opposed to video, but when it is, as has been said here, use compression.

    Jony