Re: RTL PUA?

From: Doug Ewell <doug_at_ewellic.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 21:20:07 +0000

For once, I am in strong agreement with something Philippe had to say:

> We really need a raliable way to transport a PUA agreement in such a
way that it can be understood by a computer.

I don't necessarily agree that fonts, or (especially) any particular font technology, are the one and only way to accomplish this, because there's more to character handling than display. Maybe some sort of open format could be devised that could be used as a plug-in to a variety of existing components.

--
Doug Ewell • doug_at_ewellic.org
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T