Continue:Glaring mistake in nomenclature; Should it have been "Assamese" ?

From: delex r <delexr_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 00:54:03 +0530 (IST)

Michael Everson wrote:
>I bet that you call my language Angrezi or something similar in your language, rather than Ingliś. Are you >planning to get all of the millions of speakers of your language to call English by its "proper name"?
>At this point, I think I have to make a plea: Sarasvati, spare us.
## Well I figure out it is certainly a special case of “Alice in Wonderland syndrome” when some people see things that are not there ( Seeing a 09F0 and a 09F1 within the Bengali script) and misinterpreting events and situations ( describing and misinterpreting they are ‘Bengali’ letters) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_syndrome