Re: Sorting and German (was: Sorting and Volapük)

From: Kent Karlsson <kent.karlsson14_at_telia.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 21:10:43 +0100

Not sure why this discussion is on the Unicode list instead of the
cldr-users list... Anyhow...

While I do find (in CLDR's collation de.xml) a <collation type="phonebook">
I don't find any variant doing the Austrian phonebook variant you mention.

Maybe you could file a ticket for adding that to CLDR. (Using that
same tailoring for Volapük is a separate matter.)

    /Kent K